This award was created by Okoto Enigma, who said the following about what it symbolizes: “The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
The blogging world has brought me so much joy, and I am so grateful to have been nominated as a recipient for this award! 🙂
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Here are three things about myself:
- I am a Religious Studies and Political Science double major in my second year of college (in fact, my semester ends this Friday!)
- I love animals, and eat a vegan diet to promote these values that I hold very near and dear to my heart
- My favorite food is pasta, I could eat it every day for the rest of my life!
My answers to Courtney’s questions:
- What was your favorite holiday tradition growing up? I think one of my favorite holiday traditions growing up was going on Easter Egg hunts because there was always something so fun about looking for hidden objects in places you saw everyday. It made me think outside of the box!
- Name your go-to holiday movie. I am tied between two, depending on the season. For Fall/Halloween I love “The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown”, but for Christmas I love “It’s a Wonderful Life”.
- If you had the choice of taking Rudolph, Buddy the Elf, or Frosty the Snowman to dinner, who would you choose and why? (This is supposed to be a funny/weird question)? I would choose Rudolph because that was always one of my favorite movies to watch when I was younger, and he was one of my favorite characters in the movie!
- How will/are you spending your winter break? My last day of classes is this Friday, and I will be spending my break with family while trying new vegan recipes, catching up on reading books, and playing with my dogs!
- Do you eat anything special for Christmas/December 25? Since this is my first Christmas being vegan, I’m hoping to make vegan stuffing, a tofu dish, and vegan cookies of some sort!
My answers to Ciara’s questions:
- Who do you admire most in the world and why? This is a difficult question since I admire so many people for so many reasons. I really admire those who act with kindness and compassion, and for me that has been those who work at Farm Sanctuaries across the world. 🙂
- What inspired you to start your blog? I was inspired by my love of writing and by all of the posts on Pinterest about starting blogs. I wanted to explore my passions with this endeavor, and I have never looked back!
- Would you rather be really, really tall, or really, really tiny? (this is the silly question). I would rather be really really tiny because it opens up a new world of opportunities and perspectives!
- Is there a book/movie that you use as an escape from reality? I love the Percy Jackson series (and the Heroes of Olympus/The Kane Chronicles), and I definitely use those to escape from reality.
- Do you believe that everything happens for a reason, or that we are the makers of our own destiny? I definitely think that everything happens for a reason, and that is a mantra I live by quite frequently!
My questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite song or artist at the moment?
- What is your favorite thing about winter?
- If you could be any type of kitchen utensil what would it be and why? (This is the weird question)*
- What is your favorite motivational quote at the moment? Why do you like it?
- What is one of your blogging goals for 2017?
*My answer to question 3: The fork that has a button on it to make it rotate for eating pasta! 🙂
My nominees for The Mystery Blogger Award:
- Sarah from www.sarahinthesix.com
- Faith from www.lifewithfaith1.blogspot.com
- Janice from www.happystylishfit.com
- Stephanie from www.lifestylebystephanie.com
- Yvanne from www.composedcollected.blogspot.com
- Alexa from www.lifeshuffled.com
- Isabelle from www.trulyindulgent.com
- Gabby and Hannah from www.theswirlblog.com
- Kayla from www.kaylablogs.com
- Eleanor from www.eleaanormay.com
I hope you enjoyed this post! I loved answering all of these questions! 🙂
My best recent posts:
©2016 The Wise Willow and Alyssa DeBella. All rights reserved.