Frustrated by hours of tweaking your website and not seeing the results that you want? I can help! If you have purchased a domain name and have a vision for your site/brand, then that’s all we need to get started!
Not sure the difference between free and self-hosted blogging platforms? Want to get your online store up and running? I can help you make informed decisions during every step of the process, and avoid the frustration that comes with starting an online endeavor.
What you will need to have:
- A domain name (purchased through a domain name provider or hosting service)
- A vision for your site/brand that can be sent via email (this can be images, illustrations, text explanations, a video, or whatever speaks to your creative energy!)
- Questions prepared (that can be sent via email) about your next steps
I have updated my own website twice, dramatically changing the layout, branding, and purpose of the site each time. I have worked with multiple self-hosting websites (BlueHost and SiteGround), as well as a number of free hosting sites. I have experience designing logos and turning a brand idea into a vision. I recently designed Loving Life by the Lake that encompasses both a personal blog and a photography store. I have worked with WordPress integrations to create plugins that work for you, regardless of what social media sites you prefer to use and what you would like your online presence to be.
What’s included (depending on price point, elaborated below):
- Email correspondence to determine brand vision, a pricing timeline, resources, and to check in as progress is made
- A Google Drive folder that includes all of your login credentials and other important information (this will be shared to your Google Drive, and upon completion of the project will be deleted from mine)
- Social media presence establishment (creation of all social media accounts that you wish to run, with advice for how to establish an online presence)
- Skype for Business screen-sharing sessions to discuss website progress, adjustments, additions, and other important details in an efficient manner
- A timetable for completion deadlines and check-ins
- Assistance with choosing a hosting provider (though if you choose to do self-hosted, you will have to pay for this on your own. However, I do have a discount available to you through my favorite hosting service, SiteGround).
If you are ready to get your online presence up-and-running, I can get you started in the right direction without hours of frustration!
*Payments can be made securely via Paypal. I have a 50/50 payment policy, in which you pay 50% of the fee upfront and the rest upon satisfactory completion of the project. This ensures accountability for both parties, and provides a mechanism for providing high-quality services. Thank you for your understanding!
Use coupon code NEWPROJECT at checkout, and you will be billed for half of the project price. I will send you an invoice at the end of the project for the other half.